Nut metadata is stored in two places. Standard Go entities like package name and import path are accessible via standard package
. The rest is stored in file called
, which can be created and updated with
command. This document defines its format.
"FullName": "Alexey Palazhchenko",
- Version defines nut version according to specification.
- Vendor is a user or project name. Together with package name it forms a nut URL:
- Author defines nut authors and maintainers. Each array element contains full name and optional e-mail.
- ExtraFiles defines an array of files which are a part of nut, but do not contain code and therefore are not a part of Go package.
- Homepage defines nut's homepage in a form of HTTP/HTTPS URL.